Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thanks from Nana Abekah



Greetings to you in the name of Christ The Lord.

I am short of words; no, not that am short of words, I do not have them to express how I feel about your coming and for what you did for the young people in the Ghana Methodist Church. Our dream of having the centre put in order has just come to pass with your ten days of sweet fellowship and working together. We know we would get there someday to come after we got started but, never thought it will be so fast and this is what the Lord has done through you. I am happy that you offered yourselves unto God to use you this way to bring relief and hope to these young people who love to serve the Lord and to learn about Him, so that they could lay right foundations for their future lives.

You have made me a proud Director, the church in Ghana was not sure how the centre could be renovated, yet you made it. This act of love expressed in the giving of your wealth, time and sacrificing the comfort of life in the States to come down to us will make us strong in the faith, more committed and dedicated to the one who died to save us all.

I will ensure that the place is used to the benefit of the youth as long as I remain the Director of the Division. Even when I am not at post, I will make the place such a way that whoever comes after me cannot avoid making the Centre the core of what we do as a Division.

On behalf of the entire Youth of the Methodist Church Ghana and on my own behalf I convey to you our heartfelt gratitude and thanks, though inadequate to show our appreciation for your time with us and for all that you did for us. Kindly accept them for Christ sake. Thank you very much and may the good Lord richly bless you all. Let us keep the contact.

With tones of love from Nana.(Isaac Nana Abekah)

No comments: